Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Back to blogging

Hi all,

It's been so long since i've blogged. I believe most of you has already forgotten me, but here i'm starting all over again.

Just a brief summary of what i've been doing. Some of you might known, some of you might not. I've left my previous company (UK Cool Pte Ltd) - Dealing of car servicing & PIs.  Now i'm currently working in a company call (IC Cafe Pte Ltd). It basically doing events related but not entirely, it just doing seminars,getting speakers and publics to come and listen to the talks. And a platform for IT/ IC entrepreneurs who wants to start their own business, we are able to help them. But, i might want to change job as this job might not suits me ( don't wish to say much about this job ).

For those who knows me, whom is able to see my Instagram / Facebook might have notice i have been drinking quite a fare bit. I'm actually just drinking once-twice a week, depending on my working schedules and most of the times i ends my night quite early. Drinking might not be a good thing, but for me. It's for me to enjoy myself, chilling night-outs with my girlfriends, sing-song and have fun. ( I guess that's the only thing to do in Singapore at night ) But whenever the time hits 2am, my body starts to lose power,i will start to yawn and feeling very very tired. I guess age really catches up with me!

Alright, my break-time is over. I shall continue working.
Adios`


Signing Off.


No comments:

Post a Comment